One More For The Road
Vintage Travel Trailer Restorations
We are now on FaceBook !!
Join Us !!
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
WELCOME ALL ADDICTS! ... (You know who you are!)
OMFTR (One More for the Road) is determined to keep on America's highways and byways, the essential Americana ... The Vintage Travel Trailer.
Located in the high desert of Oregon, OMFTR is a venture in travel trailer restoration and preservation.
At this time we have aquired MANY vintage trailers. Our goal is to refurbish these treasures and put them back into the hands and hearts of those who will treasure and use them!
Almost finished is our
- 1968 THUNDERBIRD 13 FOOT = SOLD !
Upcoming as soon as possible (and a few of the many we have):
- 1965 SILVER QUEEN 13 FOOT = SOLD !
- 1966 ALOHA RANCHER 15 FOOT= SOLD !
- 1966 IDEAL 13 FOOT
- 1967 ROADRUNNER 13 FOOT
- 1965 CAVEMAN 13 FOOT= SOLD !
- 1965 KIT COMPANION 13 FOOT= SOLD !
- 1968 PLAYMOR 10 FOOT
- 1968 FIREBALL 18 FOOT
- 1961 ALLADIN 12 FOOT CANNED HAM =
- 1963 SHASTA COMPACT 10 FOOT = SOLD !
- 1956 LEISURE HOME 12 FOOT For Sale (Scrap, frame off restoration or motorcycle trailer)
- 1965 SPACE CRAFT 12 FOOT
Please come back often, as we are in a constant process of working on this web-site. We will be posting before and after pictures, adding descriptions and hopefully gettin' to know each and every one of you!
Send pictures of YOUR addiction! I'll post them on the "Your Rigs" page
Email Us at: